Location: Remote / work from home
Salary: £10 per hour
Job Type:Full and part-time positions available – Temporary (6-8 weeks)
MASSOLIT is an educational platform hosting short video lectures delivered by leading academics, aimed at GCSE and A Level students. We have an excellent reputation for delivering high-quality resources to schools, with over 5,000 lectures covering the arts, humanities and sciences.
We are looking for organised and hard working individuals to help us maintain an accurate and up to date user database.
Successful candidates will need to be self-motivated and have a keen eye for detail.
Due to COVID-19, successful candidates will work remotely. Therefore, they will need to have a suitable home-working environment and be comfortable with video conferencing and online communication.
Full job and product training will be provided.
Responsibilities will include:
– Reviewing and updating account records on the MASSOLIT database.
– Using the internet to find the most up to date information on schools and colleges.
– Spotting gaps and errors in our existing data.
– Meeting a quota of records updated and reporting progress to the MASSOLIT management team.
The ideal candidate is a self-starter with the capacity for repetitive tasks, and is speedy with a mouse and keyboard! This is the perfect role for someone looking for temporary work whilst studying at university or looking for a steady income over the summer break.
– Driven to deliver results and can work to targets
– Excellent written communication skills and a keen eye for detail
– Well organised and can work independently
Working for MASSOLIT as an intern means being part of a fun and supportive team, and comes with a variety of perks:
– Regular company events throughout the year
– Dynamic and engaging work experience
– Permanent employment opportunities
– Regular training and insight into a fast-growing company
How to Apply
Please send a CV and cover letter to email@example.com.