Location: Remote / work from home
Salary: £10 per hour
Job Type:Full and part-time positions available – Temporary (6-8 weeks)
MASSOLIT is an educational platform hosting short video lectures delivered by leading academics, aimed at GCSE and A Level students. We have an excellent reputation for delivering high-quality resources to schools, with over 5,000 lectures covering the arts, humanities and sciences.
We are looking for hard working and diligent individuals to help create teaching worksheets and multiple choice questions for our brilliant video content.
Successful candidates will need to be self-motivated and able to confidently write questions across a range of topics in their subject specialism suitable for GCSE, A Level and International Baccalaureate students.
Due to COVID-19, successful candidates will work remotely. Therefore, they will need to have a suitable home-working environment and be comfortable with video conferencing and online communication.
Full job and product training will be provided.
Responsibilities will include:
– Reviewing the relevant subject specifications and course materials.
– Creating teaching worksheets.
– Writing multiple choice questions for GCSE, A Level and International Baccalaureate students in subject specialism.
– Meeting a quota of questions created per day.
The ideal candidate is a self-starter and has a boundless enthusiasm for at least one academic subject. This is the perfect role for someone looking for temporary work whilst studying at university.
– Excellent and wide-reaching knowledge in subject specialism
– Driven to deliver results and can work to targets
– Excellent written communication skills
– Well organised and can work independently
Working for MASSOLIT as an intern means being part of a fun and supportive team, and comes with a variety of perks:
– Regular company events throughout the year
– Dynamic and engaging work experience
– Permanent employment opportunities
– Regular training and insight into a fast-growing company
How to Apply
Please send a CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.