Location: Remote / work from home
Salary: £8.50/hr + attractive bonus scheme
Job Type:Full-time – Temporary (6-8 weeks)
MASSOLIT is an educational platform hosting short video lectures delivered by leading academics, aimed at GCSE and A Level students. We have an excellent reputation for delivering high-quality resources to schools, with over 3,300 lectures covering the arts, humanities and social sciences.
We are looking for driven individuals to help sell MASSOLIT by promoting our site and resources to English-speaking schools all over the world. Interns will be tasked with contacting schools by phone and email, offering a free trial account to interested teachers and librarians.
Successful candidates will be joining a newly created team with an ethical approach to sales. By using our tried and tested consultative sales techniques, we build long lasting relationships with our subscribing customers.
We’re not looking for polished sales people. If you have a knack for speaking to all sorts of people, and are driven by results, we’ll give you the tools to succeed.
Due to COVID-19, successful candidates will work remotely but will be expected to travel to London at least once a month for team meetings until normal business resumes. Therefore, they will need to have a suitable home-working environment and be comfortable with video conferencing and online communication.
Full job and product training will be provided.
Responsibilities will include:
– Identifying prospective customers and sourcing their contact details.
– Making effective outbound calls and sending highly professional emails to senior teachers and librarians.
– Setting up new free trial accounts on our system and providing support and guidance to help schools get the most out of their trials.
– Converting as many free trials into full subscriptions as possible by helping primary contacts through our online ordering system.
– Keeping up to date with the daily news affecting educators in different markets around the globe.
The ideal candidate is a self-starter with great people skills, and a knack for technology. This is the perfect opportunity for someone looking to begin a career in sales or account management, and who wants to be part of a young business during a period of rapid growth.
– Confident communicator that can converse with many different types of people
– Basic understanding of the B2B sales process
– Driven to deliver results and can work to targets
– Excellent written communication skills with a keen eye for detail
– Well organised and can work independently
Nice to haves:
– Prior knowledge of the world of EdTech
– Some telesales or telemarketing experience
Working for MASSOLIT means being part of a fun and supportive team, and comes with a variety of perks:
– Regular company events throughout the year
– Dynamic and engaging work experience
– Career progression opportunities
– Regular training and professional development
How to Apply
Please send a CV and cover letter to email@example.com.