Customer Success Agent
Location: Work remotely, but expected to travel on occasion to London
Salary: £20,000 - £24,000
Job Type:Full-time (would consider part-time for right candidate) – Permanent
MASSOLIT is an educational platform hosting short video lectures delivered by leading academics, aimed at GCSE and A Level students. We have an excellent reputation for delivering high-quality resources to schools, with over 3,000 lectures covering the arts, humanities and social sciences.
We are looking for a motivated person to help develop our portfolio of brilliant customers. This person will be responsible for helping our subscribing schools and colleges from all over the world get the most out of their subscription. This includes setting up trial accounts, taking schools through the order process, helping with onboarding and handling support queries.
The Customer Success Agent will be joining a small team of passionate people, dedicated to providing exceptional teaching resources to schools around the world. This is a new role, so duties will be varied, with opportunities for progression and professional development.
Due to COVID-19, the successful candidate will work remotely but will be expected to travel to London at least once a month for team meetings. Therefore, they will need to have a suitable home-working environment and be comfortable with video conferencing and online communication.
Full job and product training will be provided.
Responsibilities will include:
- Responding to new inquiries and setting up schools with free trial access to MASSOLIT.
- Communicating the benefits of MASSOLIT over the phone and via email to school teachers and librarians.
- Helping schools through our online ordering process.
- Onboarding new customers, assisting with account configuration and setup.
- Maximising subscription retention by regularly checking in with our growing list of subscribing schools, and providing basic customer support when required.
- Responding to basic support queries.
- Managing MASSOLIT’s live chat service.
The ideal candidate is a self-starter with great people skills, and a knack for technology. This is the perfect opportunity for someone looking to begin a career in customer service or account management, and who wants to be part of a young business during a period of rapid growth.
- Confident communicator that can converse with many different types of people
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Well organised and can work independently
Nice to haves:
- Prior knowledge of the world of EdTech
- Understanding of inside sales
- A passion for education, especially the arts and humanities
Working for MASSOLIT means being part of a fun and supportive team, and comes with a variety of perks:
- Regular company events throughout the year
- Lavish Christmas Party
- Dynamic and engaging work experience
- Pension scheme
- Career progression opportunities
How to Apply
Please send a CV and cover letter to email@example.com.